Thursday, August 3, 2017

The rest of MN for Ty and me.

Big fish at Grandma' cabin.

Nate, Cruz and Mace.

Porch kiddos.

Zack & Robb

All of us after Tom's service, including his wife Linda, brother Dick and his wife Maricia.

Cousins.

Toms' Army uniform, it fit Ty perfectly. 

Jill, Kari and me at Canterbury Downs for some races.

This only happens when I am not around.


Jake's famous seafood boil at the cabin.

Jake and I took the boys to an old quarry to bike and kayak.




Tom's final resting place at Fort Snelling.

Very close to my uncle Bob.

God Brothers as Mason calls Cruz and himself.

A fresh squeezed at Lake Calhoon with my hubby.



Eric, Cruz and Onda.


A boy and his dog.







My last night in MN at Zelo's with the boys.  
Another great summer in Minnesota for the books.

No comments: