Wednesday, August 23, 2017

The last of MN and Vegas Basketball

Eric let Luke and Mason take the boat out by themselves at the Howard Lake cabin this summer, they loved it!!


Twins at the Twin Cities.

Auggie, Sam & Makeba looking at the cabin. During the day they all went to the floating dock and everyone jumped off and swam back...except Auggie. He cried and cried until Eric took the pontoon back to get him. 

The Mississippi with Nate.

On of my favorite summer pics.  

Pitty.

Mason, Sam & Auggie.

Ty and I went with the Desert Mirage team to Vegas for a tournament.  They came in 4th in their division and the boys had a blast!

Up North.

Luke and a big mouth.  



The boys help with the FroYo Soul truck one day.  They loved it!!

Trouble for sure.

I went to Sullivans with my parents for my dad's birthday. 

Ty and I went up to Omar's family cabin in Green Valley for the weekend.  The lake was so pretty.  The boys fished (no fish) and Omar and I hung out at the bar with some classy beers and snacks. 


Our morning hike up valley.

The boys tried paddle boarding.  Less fun since they were told they were not allowed to fall off 'on purpose'.  

More Brad and big fish.




Girls night out with Nadia and Kristen at Sullivans. 


The Bellagio with my P's and Ty.

No comments: