Friday, July 14, 2017

A night out and New Hampshire

From Minnesota we flew to Boston to go spend a few days at Melissa and Jono's new house in Bedford, NH.  Miss had a cake all ready for my birthday and on Friday we headed to a hike in the woods...ticks and all.

Their new house has it's own pond, full of frogs and snakes and small fish, they kids were occupied for hours searching.

Exploring the rocks in Rye NH.

A catch from the pond by Luke.

Me and the girls on my birthday!!!

A perfect shot.

My birthday date.

We headed to Surley and met Zack and Jessi there for dinner.  The food was great and I love the beer. The outdoor fire pit after dinner was perfect!





My cake by Melissa.

I think Syd got every single Hershberger to carry her at one point on the hike.

Frogs and snakes, perfect for little boys.



Cousins.  


Petey's in Rye, NH.  Our first lobster roll.



Luke & Wes.

Love these cuties!!



No comments: