Saturday, July 18, 2015

Summer Fun

Robb came home for a few weeks from his MN, CO trips and joined us for a lovely dinner.

We had 8 boys for dinner/sleepover one night. Of course I don't mind....I get to go to work in the morning!

I went to the official ground breaking of the new Indio Detention center.  Kerri will be working there the next 4 years. Yay!

Daisy came over and wanted to 'play' with the chickens.


Eric went on a fishing trip with some buddies and the only one who ended up catching was Zolt.


Robb and our chicks.

Boy night.

My dad turned 75 and we had them over for dinner last week, always love spending time with them.

Ty, Zach and Dean.  Buddies since day 1.

Ty had a sleepover at Zach's for his 13th birthday.

My parents brought over the Handy Manny truck for my 2 year old nephew and these two decided to play with it.

Mason and Luke have decided they want to play tackle football, they had conditioning all week and are so excited.


We went to a Power game with the Sickenbergers and the kids did the balloon toss and the go cart race.  It's been a fun couple of weeks.


No comments: