Wednesday, May 13, 2015

While I was away, a game and Mother's Day

While I was in Hawaii Eric took the boys to the Tachevah Block Party.  It's a bunch of bands downtown between the Coachella weekends.


He also fed them well!

How could I not wake Mason up at midnight when I got home to a note like this taped to the fridge?

While we were in Cabo Mason made it to the 100 point reading club.  He is so proud of himself and loves reading.  

Julie and I took Tash out for her birthday last week.

The girls enjoying the backyard.

Juneau came over with Robb and helped tuck the boys in at night.  


I took the boys to their spaghetti dinner at their school last Friday and they won two fish, Tim and Bob. 


For Mother's Day I really wanted to go to an Angles game.  Anaheim is not too far away and we got seats for $11.  Mike Trout hit a home run so Ty was happy and we saw fantastic fireworks afterwards.  I love the age they are right now.  

Game Selfie.



Mother's Day was a wonderful brunch with my p's at Escena.  We had a great time and afterwards we went and had some Sunday Funday with the Posa's, Julie and Robb.  A perfect day.  




Niko sent me her Cabo pics, she is great at editing and picking out the good ones. 



If it was Christmas this would be our card.  

No comments: