Saturday, April 11, 2015

Carlsbad, Easter and a pretty new kitchen!

I finally got another pic of Ty at spring training.


Over spring break Eric and Kerri took the boys down to Oceanside and Carlsbad for a night.  

They visited the tide pools and beach the next day.  A perfect beach day. 










A preview of my trip to Hawaii with my sister next week. Miss got a package in the mail with our schedule and custom luggage tags....3 days and counting!



On Easter we had our annual party, it was warm enough for lots of swimming.

They are never too old for an egg hunt!




We had our kitchen counters and backsplash done the week before Easter. Eric picked out everything and it looks amazing!! These two pics are the befores. 



 And the after pics, I LOVE walking into my kitchen!!!

I submitted a pic to CNN for island pics and last week I clicked on the same title under their travel section and my photo was #14 of 30!! 
Mason said-You better Belize it!

No comments: