Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lucky Me



Saturday night a very brave and very awesome Grandma Karen watched all 6 boys and the 6 of us got to go out to dinner.  We went to Lulu's and had a good dinner and a great time.  I have the best in-laws ever!!!





On Thursday Jake 'proposed' that he, Jill and Kari clean everything out of my kitchen, his OCD was super annoyed with my clutter.  I agreed, if that's what they wanted to do on their vacation....This is the finished product.  I came home on Friday to an empty kitchen, cabinets off and being sanded and someone shopping online for me for new appliances.  After a quick trip to Lowe's, we were the proud owners of new appliances, stain and new hardware for my cabinets.  What a difference it made, and in only 3 days!!!  I'm in love and actually a little embarrassed to show my before picture below.  

Did I say it already??? BEST in-laws ever!!!! Thank you Jake, Jon, Kari, Jill and Eric for all of your hard work!  

No comments: