Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Date day beer tasting in Temecula

This past week Grandma Karen sweetly offered to take the boys so Eric and I could have some alone time.  Eric knows I love wine tasting so he suggested wine tasting in Temecula, I know that's not his favorite so we decided on something we both really enjoy, beer tasting!  Who knew there were so many craft breweries in Temecula??
We started out at Ironside.


Then on to Black Market which is my new fave.  I had to sit next to a very nice packer fan.....  

Then off to Wiens, they have  beautiful winery and now a very cool brewery on the other side of town. 

4th was Refuge and although we didn't care for the Belgium style beers so much, we really enjoyed the heaters!
Our last stop was Aftershock to watch the rest of the NFL games of the day. Thanks Grandma for the time!!!  

No comments: