Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Birthday Girl(s)

Saturday night Vern, Tash & Julie picked me up for pedi's and some champagne and the promise of a night out. 



These are so out of order, but little did I know that my husband and my besties had planned a fantastic surprise birthday party for me!!  It was the best surprise ever and so so so much fun. Waiting at home for me was my family and 50 of my most favorite people in the world!!! And a taco truck...what is better than that???

Me and my P's.


My cake, mom and dad left before the lighting and had to take a piece with them. 


Me & Mack.

The bootie.  The kids could not wait to open my gifts the next morning.  "Mommy, you really like wine" they said. So true.


The fire of 40.

My mustache glasses from Tash & Vern, such a fun party gift, and one I know that will get lots and lots of use!


Waiting for my arrival, I am so happy that my little ones were part of the celebration. 



The best night!!  Tash texted me on Monday, I said I was still smiling from Saturday night, so true.  I am so lucky in family and friends.  Kinda makes 40 ok(ish). 

And today baby girl celebrated her 12th birthday.  The boys and I went downtown to a doggie chic-chic shop to get her some goodies.  We love that fluffy girl!!!

No comments: