Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lately.

Luke and Mason have powered thru every one of Ty's games this season, lucky for them there are a few other cool 6 year olds to have fun with!

Devona and I are pretty lucky ladies, the guys we work for treat us well, lunch and a cocktail at Ironwood Country Club. Nice.

Mason attempting to let Eric pull out his tooth, one try and he gave up, it fell out in his sleep but he woke up at 6am, found it and after waking Luke up, came in to show us.  

Ty ran the 800 in the district track meet last Saturday.  He was a champ considering it was 105 out.  So proud of his determination. 

He came in 4th and got asked back for the May 12th meet, he is politely declining, too hot he says.  I so agree my son. 

The boys enjoying a little chocolate milk shake.  Yummy.  They even gave me the last sip.  After I begged that is.....

Swimming at Julie's.

Ty got to pitch on Monday.  He looks so great out there, I love that he loves baseball.  

Headed to the pros...

No comments: