Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter & Things

Mace in full catcher gear.

Last weekend Eric to Luke & Mace on a hike to Tahquitz falls.  They were champs.

Exploring the waterfalls & tadpoles.


Easter was spent at my parents for some egg hunting, great company and yummy food.



I had to throw this one of Sydney in, she doesn't look too excited for her first Easter.  But she is pretty darn cute.

An attempt at a family picture. 

Much better rendition of my boys.

Mace, Jules & Luke

The above are Vegas again, I tried a new app for a collage.

Saturday Vern had wanted to take Tash and I out for the upcoming big birthdays and Court joined us.  I think the best part of the night was this sunglasses shop, the owner was not loving us after 20 minutes of giggling and messing up the rows.

Stern shop owner in the backgound frowning.

This is what we ended up with, and wore the rest of the night.  Matchbox, Pub and Spa.  Thanks ladies for one fun evening!! 

No comments: