Monday, February 6, 2012

Ty, Yummy and my shadow.

I forgot to mention how excited Luke and Mace were about the science project.  So proud of their big brother, they even drew their own fish pictures to include...now if I can only save that enthusiasm for when they are in 3rd grade...

Ty had 2 soccer games in DHS on Saturday.  It was a beautiful day and the kids has so much fun at Coach Mike's house in between games, lost both games but going into the last game of the season this coming weekend with optimism.  I still can't get over the background with I take pictures and see the beautiful mountains in the background, I really do love where I live. 

Luke did a photo shoot with Mason of Yummy Baby and Fetch when he stole my camera.  He LOVES that baby of his. I washed Yummy this weekend and Luke dissolved into tears, he hates his Yummy 'yucky' and I like his 'Yucky' to be yummy, we'll never agree on this one.  (Does it look like my floors are that dirty? Sorry.  I think it's just the pavers.....right....)


Luke and Mace can always amuse each other, on Sunday morning they got out the craft box and made themselves headbands with feathers, Mason made one for Sledder and Luke made Fetcher a mask.  Cute boys and hours of entertainment for them making them and playing in their room, twins really are a built in best friend. 

Ty had a track meet at school on Wednesday.  He qualified for the 400 meter.  He got ready in the morning with eggs (dad told him they would make him go faster), a tank top and mohawk for aerodynamics and a really big ego.  That's my boy.

He really impressed me by coming in 3rd out of 9 for the 3rd grade boys.  He looked like a runner to me. And super grown up...***sigh***



And this is what I see when I leave home every morning, a fluffy, 11 year old love sleeping on my side of the bed, my shadow, she is my scotch tape, I stumble over her at every turn but I wouldn't trade her for anything!!!!  I do love my baby girl Cali.  Anyone want to Cali/house-sit for 10 days in June?????

No comments: