Friday, February 17, 2012

Disneyland!

I took the day off  yesterday and surprised the boys with a trip to Disneyland.  Julie joined us and it was such a great day!  It's so nice that they are at the age where we can just load them in the car and go.  And what made it even nicer is that they were great to each other too.  (most of the time)



A stop for treats.

Testing out their strength in Mickey ToonTown. 



The classic jungle cruise.  I know it's blurry, but I love the his cheek and the sun coming thru the trees.


My mini Chip-n-Dales.  Mason asked them if they were twins, 'cuz we're twins too' he added.




Our glasses at the new 3D Star Tours ride, my very favorite!!

The two cutest ewoks ever.  Thanks J for the tickets and the great day with my boys!!  The whole day truly made my heart happy.

No comments: