Monday, August 15, 2011

Sweet Home Chicago (part 1...)

Last week I spent 6 wonderful days in Chicago with my family and my parents at the place they rented in Chicago.  I had not been back for about 5 years and it was wonderful!!!! The place my parents rented was right on Lake Shore Drive with a great view and perfect distance from the beaches.  

The rooftop view. We got to see the Navy Pier fireworks on Saturday and Wednesday, amazing!!



North Ave Beach.

Jumping in!!!


Sunday we went to Jill's in Tinley Park to see all my girls, a perfect day with friends I miss every day and am lucky to have. Jill got engaged the night before so that made it extra special for all of us to be together!!  


Me and my college roomie, Monika.

Me and my girls, love them so much!!!

Mason on Navy Pier enjoying his first Cheezeborger from the Billy Goat.


The boys and the P's at the pier.


Monday we went to Wrigley for a game, great time at dinner and onto the game to walk in and....cancelled due to rain!! (Ty and I made up for it later on in the week!)

View of my Fave city from the water.


Eric at Oak Street, fun with a beer and some ceviche.  
More to come....

No comments: