Tuesday, June 28, 2011

San Diego County Fair

On Saturday we took the boys to the fair in Del Mar.  The weather was great, the boys were awesome and we had a great day!  

Mason came out of this ride covering his eyes.


I still get a little queasy looking at this ride, the boys loved every minute. 


Of course we got to feed the goats...


And pet the cows...the best part for Eric and I besides the look on the boys faces after rides was the people watching, good stuff.

Checking out the new hammock at Kerri and Niko's.

Lukey even got a little fish down by the lagoon.

Another amazing dinner by candlelight in the backyard at sunset.  I don't think Carlsbad will ever get old to me. 

And what would a weekend in Carlsbad be without a perfect day at the beach.  5 hours...I love that they love it, we could have been there longer!!

Ty getting ready to get tossed by some waves.

My besties.

On Sunday when Julie and I were about halfway home I realized I had Eric's car keys.  So after work on Monday I headed back down to the beach, we made the most of it by going to dinner out on Oceanside Harbor.

Last Thursday, dad of the year taking the boys to Fisherman's. 

And dad putting them to bed in Carlsbad Friday night, before I arrived, again, dad of the year!!  Love you!

No comments: