Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lucky me!

Yesterday I celebrated my 39th birthday with my boys.  I am one lucky girl to have these boys to call my very own.  We had dinner and then went downtown for ice cream.  


On Saturday morning I took the boys and met Tash and her kids at Splashtopia at the Rancho Las Palmas Resort.  Leslie was out visiting with her kids and we had so much fun, an added bonus that Sabrina works there!


Saturday night we had a party, part beginning-of-the-summer party, part birthday party.  It was an added bonus having my dad there to help me celebrate.  We missed having mom there too, she was in PA with her family.  Uncle Cork passed away that morning and he will be very missed.  She was glad she had been there for his last week and for Stacy.  

As always, had to take some pics with my girls!!

Tash 'made' me a beautiful cake which Niko added some extra bunny love to.  

The boys.

I got spoiled at work as well as by friends, again, lucky girl.

Cali turned 11 on Monday and the boys had to sing her happy birthday with treats dangling above her head.  Not so sure that was fun for her, but we really love that girl!!!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Happy Birthday Courtney! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! Such a gorgeous family!
Take care,
Randi