Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What's been going on...

The best Mother's day yet!!  Ty got up at 7 and started making me breakfast....I managed to get him to go back to bed until 8:30 when they all got up and made me breakfast in bed and cleaned the kitchen.  It was a great day and they really spoiled me.  I am a lucky girl to have these sweet boys. 

Girls Champagne Day happened again, back at Vern's this time with a fantastic day of great friends and champagne.  

Ty got some new gel for his mohawk, so good it even works when wet!

My dad and Luke sharing a toast on Easter.

Luke and Mace enjoying Paul's climbing wall at the street fair in Palm Springs. 

A little Cinco de Mayo treat at Armando's!!

Flowers and wine from my fabulous guys at work!!

Ty and his bestie Roman with their matching mohawks!

Ty and Roman in Carlsbad on Sunday. We can't wait to spend more time down there!

Luke has had his 'baby' since he was a baby and he calls it his 
'yummy baby', however, I call it 'yucky baby' because he sleeps with it every night and drags it everywhere.  I finally convinced him that yummy needed a bath.  He agreed then spend the entire time he was in the wash crying and watching him.  When he was all clean and dried I gave him back and he told me yummy was now yucky.  Funny Lukey.

No comments: