Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Weekend Fun!!

We went with the Posa's on Thursday night to the PSHS baseball game at the stadium,  we always love watching Joey play!

Friday night we went to Kobe's with my parents.

The boys loved feeding the fish, 

the flames, food & of course

my parents!!  It was such a fun dinner!

Saturday was hot so the boys broke out the slip-n-slide.

Bryce, Jackie and Odin came out to visit which was so great, they are so fun to be around and laid back. 

The boys had some fun in the jumpy Sunday morning while the big boys recovered from the night before...

We went downtown for a walk around and some lunch and lots of wishes in the fountains. 

I took Ty and Roman to school at 5:50am this morning for a field trip to Sea World, they were up and ready to go!!!

And this was waiting for me in my bed when I got home.....and awesome start to a Wednesday!!  

No comments: