Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Easter Party .....Year 6

Another Easter Party and another super fun day! The kids had such a great time doing the egg hunt, games and just playing with each other. This is them waiting for Eric to give them the go ahead for the race.....

3 flights of sack races.  We had to re-do this race since Nic lost a tooth mid race!

Luke, Quinn, Amelia and Mace.  Not that great but I wanted to get some pictures of Tasha's England family in there. 

The food, demolished at the end of the night!

My girls...Vern & Tash.

Tash and her brother Justin.  They come out every few year from England to visit, hopefully soon for good!!!

Me, Zolt and Beka, I love my friends!!!

Ty and Grace.  He's not into girls at all but before the party I told him he needs to shower and he wasn't having any of it...until Mace mentioned Grace was going to be here...then he ran full force to get cleaned up.  Gotta love those English girls,  I think I know someone else who may be happy if they move here!!!

Niko and her cuter than cute friend John.  All in all, another wonderful party make perfect with our friends!!!  

No comments: