Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

On Sunday Ty & Julie went to church and then we all went to my parents and had a lovely egg hunt at their house and then went up to the club for a hunt and brunch, and they were not afraid of the Easter Bunny this year which was a big plus. My kids are now official egg hunting wizards after all of the hunting they have done in the past few weeks. The loved that the Easter Bunny came to our house too and chewed most of the carrot we left out.
One of our attempts at a family photo.
Lukie & the Bunny


Oh the anticipation, Ty had figured out ahead of time that there were lots of eggs hidden in the golf carts (we get awfully creative in CA)

Another family pic...

Mason looking particularly cute while searching for eggs.

Finally!!! A great pic of my & my boys!!! I love it!! Cali was even posing too! (Ty was at church so missed the photo op)

My Mommy & Me. Love it. How lucky am I to have her so close????

The boys showing their loot.

Mason on a sprint to find another egg at my parents house. What a fantastic day! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

No comments: