Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend fun & love

On Saturday my parents came over with my aunt who's visiting from Minnesota and we all went out to dinner. It also happened to be their 39th anniversary. How lucky am I to have parents who are still so in love and show it, love me & my sisters & their grandsons so much? They met while living in San Diego in the summer of 1969, set up on a blind date and they got married February 21, 1970. Last summer dad showed me their first apartment in Ocean Beach on Sunset Cliffs (I wish I had taken a picture, so cute & overlooking the ocean) and told me how he used to have to roll his car down the hill to get it started, it was kind of funny to picture! So I'm lucky, for such wonderful parents, a loving husband, fun & healthy boys, awesome sisters & amazing friends. Thanks to everyone who makes my life so happy!!! And a very happy anniversary to my p's, Cindy & Joel.

Last weekend while we were off wine tasting my p's took the boys out to a lake to go fishing (did I mention how cool my p's are??) and then had them spend the night. This is my dad & Ty showing off the monster cat they caught. Cali looks a bit interested too....
Ty & Luke with another fish, they had such a great time.

Cali 'fishing'.


This past Friday we had Zachy for a sleepover. These boys have grown up together and don't get to see each other as much as they would like now that Zachy is in 1st grade. They had so much fun and on Sunday Julie, Tash & I took them to Sunday School while we went to church. Ty can't wait to go again, maybe it's because 'I got candy and even they have a Wii!!'

No comments: