Saturday, February 14, 2009

A totally rad party

On Friday Julie & I went to an 80s birthday party for our friend Sanya. We had so much fun and everyone was dressed up. There was 80s music and food, for sure brought back lots of high school memories....
My neighbor Niko came over and did our makeup and let me use her crimping iron for my hair, nice.

My partner from work, Courtney, did a spot on imitation of one of the girls from the Robert Palmer 'Addicted to Love' video. She had the dance down and never cracked a smile all night.

The birthday girl, Sanya from Jersey.

This was my first choice of an outfit, a very funny Run DMC tee but Niko deemed it not 80s enough. I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's weekend~~~

1 comment:

Lillie said...

Oh my gosh I wish I was there. I so want to throw an 80's party. No one looks better than they do crimped and teased. Ok so I still tease.