Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Ty!

Ty's birthday was last Sunday and now my oldest baby is 6. Seems super old to me and each year he is so proud of his new age. This one comes with more interest & coodination in sports, reading & writing, loose teeth, more complicated social relationships (girls are digging him), he has his own best buddies and lucky for me he can still be my snuggly and sweet boy who wants to be loved. Happy Birthday to my Big Boy Ty!!

Ty's class sang happy birthday and I brought in cupcakes. It is so fun to see the kids all interact in school, I love to just step back and observe.

Ty's kindergarten class.


My parents came over for Ty's birthday dinner of requested steak, noodles & my special salad dressing (thanks Iven!). He also asked for my special 'yellow rice' (which is rice-a-roni...I know, you are thinking, what an incredible cook Courtney must be) but I figured one carb was enough. We had a great time and topped it off with chocolate pudding cake with whiped cream. What a cool 6 year old I have.

No comments: