Monday, December 29, 2008

An Early Christmas

We spent last Saturday night at my parents and Santa made a special visit so we could celebrate a few days early since Eric's family would be joining us for actual Christmas this year. My dad continued his tradition of reading the boys 'Twas the Night Before Christmas' and they ate it up. Luke actually got a bit worried and asked if Santa could just leave the presents on the roof and then daddy could get them with his ladder. He wasn't too keen on the idea of Old St Nick creeping around while he was sleeping.


My 6 year old giving me some love. I know all too soon it won't happen so much so I have to enjoy every bit of it.


Our attempt at a family photo at my p's.


Ty's last soccer game was last Saturday as well. We had a pizza party afterwards and he got his much anticipated trophy.

No comments: