Sunday, June 22, 2008

Birthday Night

After a wonderful day at the beach we had a night out planned. Miss Claudia from Ty's school came over with her niece and Mark & Vern brought over Peyton & Drew and they babysat all 5 kids, bless their hearts!!! We got to go to a grown ups only party that one of Eric's coworkers had. They threw a 'Summer Solstice' party that just so happened to be on my birthday. The party was great, they had a fun band and a great group of people. The hosts, Tanya & Scott, told the band it was my birthday so they sang happy birthday and I got to compete against Zoltan in an air guitar-off to a little Guns-n-Roses. I got the loudest cheers for the winner but I think people were just being nice, Zolt kicked my butt and really got into it. This was one of my best birthdays yet, a fun day a the beach with my boys, lots of fun gifts (THANK YOU!!!) and a great night out with my husband and friends, what could be better!!
Hmmmm....and on my birthday too!!!!

Zolt really tearing it up.
Tanya, the fab host. We got boa's during the birthday song for decorations. The boys loved it the next day and I loved picking up all of the feathers!

1 comment:

VERN said...

I can't believe you put that pic up there! So embarrasing!