Saturday, May 4, 2019

Spring Break and HAWAII !!!

We spent the 2nd week of spring break in Hawaii with my whole fam.  
My dad lived in Oahu in the 60s while he was in the Navy and he has always talked about coming back with his grandkids.  We rented a big house in Kahala for all 16 of us.

A few weeks before Tash, Julie and I hiked to the Ritz.

Nadia and I did some wine tasting while the boys were playing airsoft. 


And some Saturday funday down at the Village Pub with these lovelies.

Hiking with my guy.

Ty went to his first Coachella this year and had a blast.


Pre Hawaii party with these babes.

My nephew Wes at LAX.  Summed up the morning.


The sunrise Easter morning did not disappoint!!

The beach in front of our house with a photobomber.

The Kahala hotel was less than a mile away and we walked there a few times to see the dolphins and play at their beach. 

The boys. 

My mom and I on a sunrise walk.

Eric and Jono solving problems.


Cousins.

Our backyard was a dream.


Miss and I on the way to Oahu last week and on our way to the big Island 4 years ago.
I really lucked out in the sister department. We even dress alike.  Almost everyone called us by each others names on vacation...Wes calls me 'other mom'.

Paddle boards off our beach.
Luke, Eric, Ethan & Miss.

Pre Easter egg hunting.  Luke found the golden egg.
Lots and lots of pics yet to come!!!

No comments: