Tuesday, July 10, 2018

June came in with a bang!!

June began with the end of school. Luke and Mace wanted to have a party...28 kids later. ..we had a party!!!

 

A week after school ended Eric, Luke, Mace and Augs headed up to Sacto to see Jill.  They went hiking and rafting the middle fork of the American River. 



The cousins have a  lizard and Alaina has a puppy. Fun for all.

My dad and my son on Father's day.  Makes my heart melt.

Before the fun!!



This mama would have been too stressed!! I'm so glad they got to do this with dad, Jill and Chuck.  

Meanwhile...in Palm Springs...Kerri and Niko hosted a wonderful birthday party for me at their house, complete with a signature cocktail, amazing food and cupcakes.  


I am lucky to have such amazing ladies in my life. 

No comments: