Monday, May 28, 2018

The big A and some parties!

My dad has been going to a rock steady boxing class for Parkinson's for a few months now.  I got to join him for one a few weeks ago.  He loves it and I'm looking forward to going again soon.

The Twins were in town to play the Angels so 14 of us loaded up and headed to Anaheim for the game.  

My twins...watching the Twins.

Ty went to his first Quincinera that night.  It was at my parents club so my mom got this cute pic with him. He looks gigantic.



I love this pic of Luke, Davin & Mace.

Our crew.


Ty and his boys-  Cesar, Gabe & Brian.

Ty and one of his besties, Chelsea.


Ty and Tally, the QB for Rancho, they kinda look alike.



Omar's birthday month continued with a pool party at the Rivera and then dinner and the club at the JW Marriott.  







Eric and Ty went on the last ride of the season on Saturday.  Bikes are all put away, waiting for cooler temps.  Bring on the summer!!!

No comments: