Saturday, April 7, 2018

Polo, Baseball and Fashion Week!

Ty has been playing with the JV over spring break. Fun watching him play up.

Ty with Dad and Ty with his bestie-Cesar.

Easter Polo with my boys.



Pretty soon and I'll be the shortest!!  Crazy how they are growing.

Our Sunday Polo Gang.

Three of my fave girlies!!!

This guy, stinker.

We were the title sponsor for opening night of Fashion Week.  I dragged Eric along with me.  We hosted happy hour at Tommy Bahamas and then enjoyed the show.



My hot date did not disappoint!!

Leroy had Auggie for the weekend while we went to Spring Training in AZ the first weekend of Spring Break. 

The 5 of us and Cesar went to an Angels/Diamondback game on Saturday in Tempe.  It was the last weekend of Spring Training so both games we went to were sold out. 






We stayed at the Embassy Suites in Tempe. This is 10pm Saturday night.  I think the boys had the most fun of the weekend here! We counted, 52 boys in the pool...not a girl in site!!  Lots of baseball tournament boys from the midwest.  

Our hotel had resident bunnies.  And Auggie went on a hike with Leroy.

Sunday we went to see the Cubs play the Royals in Surprise AZ.




We picked Augs up on our way home.  He was POOPED!!!
A great start to our 2 weeks of spring break.  

No comments: