Sunday, February 25, 2018

Cabo and the Carpe Diem 2018



Feb 1st we went to Cabo, this time we took Ty.
He hooked up his first marlin, mahi and a 175lb thresher shark. 


It was a great day on the new Carpe Diem with Kerri, Niko & Roman.


Baja Cantina made the Mahi 4 ways: sushi, piccata, blackened and with veggies.  The shark was deep fried and smoked.  Kerri and I cooked both kinds again last week (we brought home 43lbs of shark and albs of mahi) and it was great!  Pan fried shark and sautéed Mahi with a lemon, basil butter sauce.

We love the marina.


Leaving the marina at 7:30am.


The Carpe Diem is legit. 64 feet, amazing living room, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Fully catered and stocked with drinks.  No Bad Days. 


Ty's on!




My big boys.



Super Bendo.

It took 2 deckhands and the captain to land the shark after 65 minutes.


Marlin!



Me, Niko and Pancho.


Our catch!

I got this photo while in Cabo.  My littles and my daddy. Love it!!
They spoiled these two rotten to make up for not going to Cabo.  They did a perfect job but I will still be taking them to Universal Studios for a special day to make up for it. 

Eric and I went on a walk Saturday early looking for coffee.  He found beer.  
The Carpe Diem at the dock.  

 Ick.


Ty, Roman, Adam & Kerri went jet skiing.

Watching the shows at the Mango Deck.  Some R rated.....

He humors me with photos, love him.

Another year down at the Marina Fiesta.  Cabo-Me Gusta!!!

No comments: