Monday, January 1, 2018

Part 2, Fetch Family Christmas in Destin, FL

Christmas Eve we loaded up the kiddos and went bowling at Bass Pro Shops while the big guys watched some football.


Mom and dad with their 9 grandkids.  

My 3 boys with Ethan, dad & Miss.


Christmas morning had lots of examining of gifts under our tree!



Christmas walk with my boys.

We were able to get everyone on the beach for some pics.  My boys with Mimi & Papa, all the grandkids and then all 17 of us.


Wes wants to be like Ty.

We played lots of games...

and took a few naps.

It was a fabulous Christmas 2017!!!

My beautiful Sissy's.  
Sydney said me and Miss look alike, she said Miss is prettier, Betsy is brighter and I'm darker.  
Hmmmm...on the inside and outside I think!!

Auggie was kept very busy with Daisy & Josie!! 

No comments: