Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Desert Spring Break Fun

Eric and Steve took the boys up to Cactus Flats for some riding last week and spent the night in Big Bear.  They are becoming pretty good riders!!



We took the boys to the last weekend of Polo.

My parents come over once a week to take the twins to school so I can go to work early.  I guess someone was a little tired one morning!!

Early morning dog park session.

Dylan celebrated his 16th birthday with a party in the park.

Desert X in Whitewater.

It's getting warmer so I wanted to go out to Whitewater before it gets too hot.  We took some kids and some dogs and had a great hike.




These two clowns.

Over Easter weekend Bryce and Derek came to visit!!


My favorite thing about Coachella?  My high school friend Ali comes to visit!!

Hike to the Ritz.


My world.

No comments: