Monday, February 27, 2017

A wedding in Cabo

Game night at the Mills on Saturday.

A lovely date day yesterday with my husband.  Biked to the car show and late lunch afterwards on a beautiful day.


           
A new haircut for these two handsome guys. 

Last weekend we headed down to Cabo to celebrate Sanya and Mike's wedding.  We stayed at the beautiful Dreams Resort.


Saturday night was the white party.

Me & Tash.

Random pic in the middle from Mills the other night. 


Eric and I with the happy couple.


Eric managed to get some fishing in. 



View from our balcony, not too bad!

Wedding time.



My brother in law made these for me to take down and I put them on the back of their chairs.




A lovely fiesta the first night with great food and entertainment.


A wonderful weekend and the boys and Auggie were well taken care of by my parents.

No comments: