Friday, November 4, 2016

The tram, the sisters & Halloween.

A few weeks ago Kari and Jill visited us for the weekend with Kelly.  The tram road challenge was that weekend and since I was already signed up for Team RBC I recruited them to join us!!  They were very good sports about getting out the door at 6:10am on a Saturday for a 3.7mile uphill walk.  I do recall Kari saying 'gross' when I first asked them to go with me.



We made it!!!!

Me and the girls!!!


That afternoon we rewarded ourselves with cocktails by the pool at Arrive.

Eric and his sisters.  Love them!!!!

The boys had a tournament in Temescal that next day.  It was a good first time together but no wins.



More from Saturday night out.





Eric and I celebrated being married for 15 whole years.  Julie came over to hang with the kids so we could have a date, it was lovely!

My attempt at halloween crafts.


My morning view.

My parents came over to assist with the pumpkin carving.

And for halloween we went to Gabe's house and used the golf cart for trick or treating.  The boys wore their gilly suits and Ty was a basketball player.




No comments: