Monday, August 15, 2016

While the boys are away.

The week after I left MN, Ty joined Will and Jake in a bike race.  I love that these two are bestie.


And I flew up to Pasco, WA to see my sister for the weekend!  She picked me up and we went on the Columbia river with these cuties for the afternoon.


Sunset on the Columbia.

Meanwhile in MN, Cruz was showing Eric how big he is!

On Saturday Betsy and I went wine tasting at some of her favorite places and had a fantastic lunch at Wine O'Clock.

My baby in Walker.



The next weekend it was off to the races in Del Mar with these two beauties, Nadia and Julie.

It was a beautiful day away from the heat of the desert.  I love Del Mar. They also had a craft brew fest which made it even better.

Sunday we had brunch in town at Zel's, fantastic, and headed down to the beach for a few hours.  

And round the weekend out with some mint chocolate chip overlooking the ocean.  Perfect.

No comments: