Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Minnesota Time!

 Eric and the boys headed to Minnesota for the rest of the summer after they dropped me off in Colorado Springs.  They spent the next two weeks with cousins and and at cabins, playing and fishing.  



Auggie is in love with lakes.

They had to get in some Fro-Yo-Soul action.


Sam and Auggie reunited at last.



At Brad's cabin in WI.


The love story continues.


This kid loves to snuggle his dog as much as he likes to be snuggled.

Back up at Upper South Long Lake.







Grandma's cabin is always a blast.


Mason calls Cruz his god brother.

My boys at Lake Calhoun.

With Mr. Cool.




I brought Ty's skate deck and 36 eggs go MN.

While Julie and I got tangled up traveling, Eric  and Robb sent us pictures of them enjoying the Twins game without us.


Pics of my week up next!!

No comments: