Saturday, January 2, 2016

A great end to 2015!!!

I have no idea why my photos are always so out of order but here goes....Christmas Eve Julie and Mason went to the candlelight service and met the rest of us afterwards for a seafood dinner at Kerri and Nikos.

Our friend Omar is one of Ty's vice principals and also Ty's basketball coach.  They have a good friendship going.

Our teenager.

Luke and Mason's Christmas performance.

Ty and Roman went to see StarWars on the opening night.  I took the twins on Sunday, a great movie!!!


We took 4 of Ty's friends to Hibachi for his birthday, we are lucky he has such great friends!!!




Auggie and I did the Santa Paws 5k with our buddies Nancy and Leroy.

Good kids.


My baby.

D, Court, Tash and I met for holiday drinks at Pacifica after work.

Someone like to snuggle.

We went to a dinner party and Luke and Mason helped watch Emmy and Reagan. 




Lots of clouds leads to beautiful sunsets around here.

Auggie always likes to be touching a person.

Niko gave us matching bunny jammies for Christmas.  They are super comfy, I wore them most of Jan 1st!


Santa came!!


Auggies new toy.  I should have tried it out in the store, so annoying.  Lucky for us it took him less than a week to kill the squeaker.


My Christmas Boys.

After present fishing time. 



This dog loves to lay on you, not by you.  As he nears 60 lbs it is becoming more of a problem.

Xbox one!!

We love guitar hero!!

Lap dog.


Ty is loving paintball.  He has been 3 times in December and has plans to go again next week.  He's pretty good too.


My own little guitar hero, Luke.

Eric and my dad played Ironwood last week.

NYE 2015 downtown PS.






And a new year's lunch date with this handsome guy.  


This is no joke.

Ty came in 3rd in a paintball speed tournament the 2nd time he played.  

Happy 2016!!!!  

No comments: