Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Part 3, SD 2015

The whole Fam Bam in one pic.

The Parents and the Girls



Melissa thought it would be a sweet idea for Mom and Dad to renew their wedding vows.  We surprised them with that after the photos.  More crying.  Ty walked Mimi down the aisle, Syd was the flower girl and Betsy officiated. It was perfect!





We had a cool place cater dinner that night called RedOven San Diego. Since the house we stayed in had a pizza over of it's own it was great.  Juan Carlos was a fantastic chef and the kids loved picking out their creations. 

The photos don't do the patio justice, it was so big and pretty and had fabulous market lights above.



Eric brought bags and it was a popular game each evening.


My sissy's!!

Eric and Syd.

Tuesday we went to Pacific Coast Grill on the beach in Cardiff by the Sea to celebrate all of our birthdays.  Adults only, very yummy and a stop for a beer at Union Kitchen in Encinitas was a cherry on the top.

Wednesday 11 of us went to see the Padres vs. the Giants.  Petco is my favorite professional baseball park.  I love the food and beer selections and of course a little baseball.



If you took a selfie and tagged it #padreswbw it would show up on the screen so we practiced until we got it right.

Dad & Miss

Some of us practiced more than others.

Channeling his inner Justin Beiber.

We took the Coaster which is always fun for kids and adults alike.  We did find out that as of Feb. 1 2015 you are not allowed to drink alcohol on the train, good thing we got informed by a very nice agent.

Our selfie submission, #padreswbw.  I love my people.

Funny Mason story (that he will probably be mad at me for sharing):
Sunday night he says:
Mason: Mom, I haven't pooped in 2 days!
Me: Why? Don't you feel good?
Mason: No, the signs by all of the toilets in the house say 'Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet or it will clog'.
Me: (giggling) It means only pee and poop and toilet paper!
Mason:  Well I know that NOW, I asked Chase and he told me I can go, so I did.
Me: You feel better?
Mason: YES!!
Thank goodness for older cousins who don't take things so literally. 

No comments: