Friday, February 13, 2015

Polo, paint, ball and awards.

Sunday Ty helped my host clients at Polo, he was such a great date!

My boss, his wife and son.

Ty passed out after using the port-o-pottie.

Our fab neighborhood.

A Zeus snuggle after practice.

This little cutie Will is visiting with one of my favorite people in the world in 2 weeks!!  Can't wait to squeeze him!

Luke won 2nd place in the 400 in the school track meet on Monday and Mason got 4th in the softball throw. 

Wednesday my team hosted a paint night, this is the beginning of mine, a big old egg.

Baby steps.

Almost done.

My mom joined us.  Mason saw both paintings and I said 'Mimi's was better' and he said 'Yes, yes it was...no offense mom'


My sister sent me a weather forcast for New Hampshire, 4 feet of snow in 2 weeks and now low of -9 with a blizzard warning...I told her casita is open and forcast here, 88 for the next 5 days....

Ty and Juan Pablo at Polo.

Ty and my dad, one of my favorite pictures ever.  National Anthem time.



Science fair awards, Luke got 1st place and is going to district and Mason got 2nd.  I mean we...


Loving my pizza paddle.

More baseball, tournament in San Bernardino last weekend, boys had some great plays.



Mason loves writing notes.

My sister's son Drew,  enjoying the snow.


Mason is so my son, writes notes to himself, he will never win a spelling bee though.

No comments: