Saturday, June 21, 2014

What's happening.

Last week Ty's all star team had a warm up tournament in Beaumont.  They played great and I'm looking forward to the 1st all star tournament in Palm Springs next weekend. 

Luke and Mason helped pass out flyers for a fund raiser for their travel team.  They were quite good at it!

Ty.

Adrian spent the night last Saturday and they had a push up contest....



The non baseball player was out after 4 pushups!!  They went to 30.  

Sunday morning we decided it was time to take care of the rooster problem.  They were pecking at the hens and crowing at 5:30am.  Not a good thing.

Daisy wanted nothing more than to 'play' with the chickens.

I'll spare the actual process of how they went from roosters running around the yard to dinner but the end product turned out quite delicious.


President Obama stopped by.


Ty and I at dinner with my P's

Birthday gift from Gabe, he knows me well.

Power game with Luke last night.

Rocky came over to wish me a happy birthday, it was a fun night!  Now on to Pasadena for the weekend!!!

No comments: