Thursday, May 8, 2014

Angels

These 2 angels received awards last Friday, Luke was Author of the Month and Mason was Science student...because he asks 'why' all the time.  I could not go so Ty's teacher let him go and take pictures for us.  

Our Smarties.

Travel ball practice, these boys are going to have abs of steel and some major muscles the way coach works them out.

Eric and the boys went fishing this weekend so we celebrated Tasha's birthday with the kiddos.

I put mine to work cleaning on Saturday, they are awesome.

We went to PetSmart to get some crickets for the chickens and these puppies were there...I was tempted but just not ready.

On Saturday we went to the Angels game.  A wholesaler that works with us gave me 4 tickets behind the doug-out, best seats ever!!

My Angel Boy.


My boys have lots of team with me being from Chicago, Eric from Minneapolis and we live in SoCal...we have Cubs, Twins, Angels and Padres gear.  Just no Los Dodgers for us.



Getting ready for post game fireworks.


Ty is at Science camp for the week with the 5th grade up in the Mountains. His teacher has been texting me, a great time and even some May snow up there.  I can't wait to get him back and hear all about it.

More practice for the twins, beautiful night.

Ty at Science Camp, thank you teacher!!

No comments: