Saturday, April 19, 2014

Cabo 2014



Last weekend we headed down to Cabo for our 2014 fishing trip with Niko, Kerri and EQ.  We stayed at the same place as last year, Marina Fiesta, and had a blast.  I love Cabo, no bad days.

We got in about 6 on Thursday and headed down to the Carpe Diem to meet Captain Jeff for a cocktail. We ended up hanging out on the boat for awhile and headed out for sushi. 

Friday dawned beautiful and we were off for some catching at 7:30am with Captain Jeff, Chris, Yogi and Juanito.

We had a great day, 6 marlin, 3 in the boat and a double hook up for Eric and I.  We had them all smoked and came home with lots of fish.

Suzy and Pancho the seals road the boat into the harbor with us, I guess they are used to Yogi feeding them!


Our Crew.



On Saturday everyone went golfing except Niko and me, we enjoyed some beach and boat tour time on our own. Love that girl!


My fish!

Chris displaying my fish.  

Eric and Jeff.

Niko and I leaving Medano Beach.




Marina at dawn.

No comments: