Monday, October 28, 2013

October 2013

My footballers ready for game day.

Ty had a school project he did with some of his besties, Willow, Nic and Lexi.  They did a great job and managed to have so much fun while working.

The Santa Maria of Legos.

My sis sent me this and I had to share, Sydney is the cutest!!

Friday Eric and I took the boys to Lulu's for dinner.  They had mussels, Eric and I each got 2.  They are hogs. I made 5 lbs of clams last night and it turned out to be the same story, Eric and I each got a few and they had the rest.  

Saturday morning Gabe picked me up at 5:45am and we went to do the 6k tram challenge....all up hill!  


Reward for a tram 6k well done!

Winners!!

We did our pumpkins on Sunday, can't do them too early here or they will rot in the heat!

Saturday we went to an Oktoberfest party, these guys were the life of the party!!


Happy Halloween!

No comments: