Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Baseball and Beaching

I have some catching up to do.  I didn't realize that I had not posted the strawberry picking in Carlsbad.  Turned into more eating than picking with these four.

We left Ty in Carlsbad for the week and he had a blast.  Playing in La Jolla, water park in Chula Vista and lots of Roman time.  I really don't think he missed us one bit.


My mom brought over some books for the boys, the twins went right at it.  

You know it's hot when the forecast just says 'HOT'.

Ty's all-star team got to go warm up with the Power at a game one night and the twins helped sing 'Take me out to the ball game'.


Ty had a tournament in Hemet two weeks ago and this past weekend in Mira Loma.  I don't think anyone is too sad to say we are done with baseball until the fall!!!

Haircut time.

On the 3rd we headed down to Huntington Beach to join Gabe, Armida and Juan Pablo for some holiday and beach fun.

The boys were all over JP.

Huntington Pier




4th parade in Huntington.  

After the parade we headed over to Newport Beach to join our neighbors in their rented condo.  We did some beach, bbq and fireworks.

More of my little pitcher.

We had a fun weekend with Kerri, Niko and Roman in town and lots of friends coming over.

Monday we hit up Mikado at the Marriott for my dad's birthday.  We got to take the boat ride over to the restaurant, big hit with the twins.


Happy Birthday Papa!!!

And home to some leftover sparklers.  

No comments: