Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thanksgiving & while we were away...

Thanksgiving morning came early for Ty & me, we headed out to Palm Desert to do a 8am 5k.  It was his first and some of his buddies were there as well, it was a good start to the day.  

While we were out getting some exercise, the boys were over at the neighbors starting their morning!

Luke and Mace don't fight much, but when they do, there is some serious pouting going on. 

We spent the day at my parents and enjoyed the outdoors as much as we could. 


Eric took the boys for some successful fishing.

We attempted a family pic

once or twice.



A little sunny but I love the picture. 

Eric and I went to Florida this past weekend for a wedding and left the boys in the capable hands of my parents and Julie.  They made some cookies

And enjoyed the festival of lights parade downtown with friends. 

While Eric and I enjoyed a few days of fun.  Lots and lots of pictures to come of that!!!  

No comments: