Saturday, December 3, 2011

Tobin J



Right before Thanksgiving we got the lovely treat of Jill and Jon coming to visit with the boy's newest cousin Tobin J.  The boys were a little obsessed with him, constantly wanting to hold him, soothe him, snuggle him.  I don't blame them, he is a cutie and I had to fight for my time to hold him!!




See....a little obsessive, had to be by him at all times and make sure he's ok.

Ty loved him just as much, so darn cute.  I asked Ty if he wanted us to have another baby and without skipping a beat he said 'No, because there's a 50/50 chance it would be a girl and I'm not willing to take that risk'.  Funny boy.

He loves his Uncle Jon.


Saying goodbye....

My little pilgrim. 


Roman turned 9 on the 28th and Ty was a little bummed that the week went by so fast with them here....so on the morning of Roman's birthday the poor thing had an apendectomy (sp??) so they are still here and Ty's happy and Roman's doing great.  I did find Ty crying in his bedroom Sunday night because Roman was in the hospital and he was sad Roman was hurt and sad that Roman would be going back to Carlsbad soon, he loves his Roman!!!




No comments: