Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fun with my boys and another Baby!!!

Last weekend Ty had a sleepover at my parents so Eric and I took the boys to sushi downtown, so fun and super yummy!!

They took the date seriously and got all dressed up on their own. 

This weekend Tash and I took the kids to Big Bear for one night to get out of the heat.  



Today we went to the new ice skating rink for Drew's 6th birthday party.  The skating was a little sketchy at first but they all loved it and have asked quite a few times to go again.



The adults even got into it!!

And afterwards, super stylish with socks, flip fops and frozen toes.  I was making fun of my look and glanced down and saw Tash had the same idea.

The birthday girl got to ride the Zambone.

 And the most exciting news of the week, a new cousin for the boys!!  Jill and Jon welcomed Tobin J Rossi on Thursday, September 29th.  5lbs, 11 oz, a little peanut and so cute.  We can't wait to meet him!!

No comments: