Friday, July 29, 2011

More Minnesota & other things!!

I can't believe I didn't put this picture up!!! And it's a good family one, these don't come around too often & I love it!!  This was at Mall of America.

Jake built a climbing wall in Will's room, the boys took full advantage!!

Eric and I on the day we rented bikes and rode around the lake, so much fun!


The boys and grandma up at her cabin.

All 3, tubing together.  I'm so glad they get to experience the Midwest summer. 

How cute is Mace???

Feeding the ducks at sunset, this is going to be blown up and framed!!

My karate kids.  Eric and Zack spent the day cutting down trees up at the cabin and the kids found a way to enjoy their work.


Eric and Zack went up to Grandma Nelly's cabin  in Walker Minn for some big boy fishing and fun. 

The day I flew home (by myself!!) Kerri, Niko and Roman picked me up and we headed to Del Mar Race Track.  It's on the way home.....

Love them!!!

When Eric came home from Alaska we did the Seaport Village thing again.  Boys love the street performers!

Alone for 2 weeks!  Had a fun night out with my girls Court, Sanya and Devona.  Bob joined us and I got some good pics.  

No comments: