Sunday, December 12, 2010

The week....

Ty got math student of the month on Friday, so excited for him.  He's doing so well this year and we are so proud!

Roman had a super cool Star Wars birthday party complete with Jedi training.

I attempted Christmas photos, just ended up using ones from the year...

Our neighborhood had a surprise birthday party for Shirley.

They boys helped me decorate the tree.
We got a gingerbread house from a woman I work with and they had so much fun decorating it (and eating the decorations along the way!)







The complete project.

My parents came over to celebrate Christmas and Ty's birthday and we had a great time opening gifts and had a great dinner!!


Ty and Dean, together at 8 years old.  Today I am having a skateboarding party for them at the skate park.  I have a photo of them at 2 days and 12 days old sitting next to each other...I'll have to put that one up too!

No comments: