Thursday, October 28, 2010

Phoenix!!!

Last weekend we had the great opportunity to join my sister and her family at an awesome resort in Phoenix. It had a waterslide, lazy river, putt-putt golf and tons of sports.  Perfect for our boys.  

The boys loved the waterslide and kept getting in trouble for going head first...

Ty hit if off with his youngest cousin Drew and loved taking care of him and being in charge.  Drew loved him just as much.

Missy's boys are too cute and we had so much fun with them.  


Mimi brought the face paint and they all got to pick their faces, Luke a spider, Mace a bat and Ty....well....looks a little nacho libre to be but he added the fake blood..thanks Mimi for the fun!


Drew kin of resembled a drunk clown when we got done trying to wash him up.  

Friday night I told Ty I would give him 5 dollars to keep Drew happy at dinner and occupied.  He did such a great job.  So Saturday night he asked for his 5 for that night and I asked him if he was doing it for the money (he's saving up for a DSi since we won't buy him one) or because he enjoyed it...he was honest.  He said both.  I think he really enjoyed it!!!
Monday night we carved pumpkins.  The loved scooping out the insides and helping me cook the seeds.  

1 comment:

Sue Weinstock said...

Great pictures Courtney! Thanks for always sharing them. I love seeing them. The boys are getting so big. You look beautiful as always. We are heading out to Phoenix in 2 weeks. I am so excited to see Karie, Jason and my granddaughters. Miss you sweet pee-tuna.